The most user-friendly, clinically relevant overview of the practice of anesthesiology
A Doody's Core Title for 2017!
Current, concise, and engagingly written, Morgan & Mikhail’s Clinical Anesthesiology, Fifth Edition is a true essential for all anesthesia students and practitioners. This trusted classic delivers comprehensive coverage of the field’s must-know basic science and clinical topics in a clear, easy-to-understand presentation. Indispensable for coursework, exam review, and as a clinical refresher, this trusted text has been extensively updated to reflect the latest research and developments.
Here’s why Clinical Anesthesiology is the best anesthesiology resource:
- NEW full-color presentation
- NEW chapters on the most pertinent topics in anesthesiology, including anesthesia outside of the operating room and a revamped peripheral nerve blocks chapter that details ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia
- Up-to-date discussion of all relevant areas within anesthesiology, including equipment, pharmacology, regional anesthesia, pathophysiology, pain management, and critical care
- Case discussions promote application of the concepts to real-world practice
- Numerous tables and figures encapsulate important information and facilitate memorization
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Stoelting's Pharmacology & Physiology in Anesthetic Practice
- Nurse Anesthesia, 6e
- Anesthesiologist's Manual of Surgical Procedures
- Stoelting's Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease, 7e
- Nurse Anesthesia, 5e (Nagelhout, Nurse Anesthesia)
- Basics of Anesthesia, 6e (Expert Consult Title: Online + Print)
- Clinical Anesthesia, 8e: Print + Ebook with Multimedia
- Basics of Anesthesia, 7e
- A Practical Approach to Anesthesia Equipment
- Clinical Anesthesia, 7e: Print + Ebook with Multimedia
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Morgan and Mikhail's Clinical Anesthesiology, 5th edition" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.