The renowned one-stop guide to the entire field of clinical endocrinology and its scientific underpinnings – now in full color
270+ full-color photographs and illustrations!
A Doody's Core Title for 2017!
4 STAR DOODY'S REVIEW!
"This is an excellent overview of the basic physiology and clinical aspects of endocrinology for trainees. The size of the book and the well-written text, supported by visual aids, make this a convenient book to read and develop a beginning foundation in endocrinology."--Doody's Review Service
Greenspan’s Basic & Clinical Endocrinology, 9e delivers a succinct, leading-edge overview of the underlying molecular biology of the endocrine system and the latest perspectives on the diagnosis and treatment of specific diseases and disorders. Featuring an enhanced design that includes hundreds of full-color illustrations and clinical photographs, Greenspan’s is a true must-have during traditional or integrated courses in endocrinology, endocrinology rotation, or for exam prep in internal medicine and endocrinology.
Greenspan’s provides clinically relevant coverage of metabolic bone disease, pancreatic hormones and diabetes mellitus, hypoglycemia, obesity, geriatric endocrinology, and many other diseases and disorders. Supporting this essential material is a handy appendix of normal hormone reference ranges.
- Concise, balanced coverage of both scientific and clinical principles
- The best source for current concepts in endocrine pathophysiology to aid clinical decision making
- Important new approaches to the medical management of endocrine disorders, including therapeutic recommendations
- The most practical, current insights into diagnostic testing
- More than 270 full-color illustrations and clinical photographs
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Endocrine Physiology, Fourth Edition (Lange Physiology Series)
- Tarascon Adult Endocrinology Pocketbook
- Williams Textbook of Endocrinology, 13e
- The Washington Manual of Endocrinology Subspecialty Consult (Washington Manual Subspecialty Consult Series)
- Pathophysiology of Heart Disease: A Collaborative Project of Medical Students and Faculty
- Endocrine Secrets, 6e
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2017
- BRS Physiology (Board Review Series)
- Basic and Clinical Pharmacology 13 E
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Greenspan's Basic and Clinical Endocrinology, Ninth Edition (LANGE Clinical Medicine)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.