Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
To-the-point diagnostic and therapeutic information on kidney diseases, hypertension, and kidney transplantation
CURRENT Essentials of Nephrology & Hypertension is a practical, state-of-the-art review of the clinical management of kidney disease and hypertension. Concise and authoritative, the book offers a consistent, easy-to-follow presentation and thoroughly addresses hypertension and the full spectrum of kidney diseases.
- Conveniently presents one disease per page
- Bulleted data covering Essentials of Diagnosis, Differential Diagnosis, and Treatment for each disease state
- A Pearl, and in most cases, a reference for each condition
- Every section or subsection arranged in alphabetical order
- Important subspecialty considerations, including care of pediatric, elderly, diabetic, elderly, diabetic, and critical care patients
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Nephrology & Hypertension, 2nd Edition (Current Diagnosis and Treatment in Nephrology and Hypertension)
- The Johns Hopkins Internal Medicine Board Review: Certification and Recertification
- Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology
- Nephrology in 30 Days (In Thirty Days Series)
- Brenner and Rector's The Kidney, 2-Volume Set
- Nephrology Pocketcard Set
- Acid-Base, Fluids, and Electrolytes Made Ridiculously Simple
- Renal Pathophysiology: The Essentials
- Pocket Nephrology (Pocket Notebook Series)
- Clinical Physiology of Acid-Base and Electrolyte Disorders (Clinical Physiology of Acid Base & Electrolyte Disorders)
*If this is not the "Current Essentials of Diagnosis & Treatment in Nephrology & Hypertension" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on May 30, 2020 21:23 PST.