Up-to-the-minute, thorough, clinical coverage of common and important occupational and environmental diseases, injuries, and exposures
Complete, yet concise, this clinically focused guide offers the definitive overview of common occupational and environmental illnesses, covering their diagnosis and treatment-plus preventive and remedial measures in the workplace and community. With its practical format and emphasis on fundamental topics, CURRENT Occupational and Environmental Medicine is just as essential for students and residents as it is for practicing physicians. You can count on the new fourth edition to deliver the bottom-line answers you need to stay on track in this complex, fast-breaking field.
- The latest OSHA/NIOSH guidelines for occupational exposure standards
- Detailed diagnostic checklist for major diseases, injuries, and exposure that help expedite diagnosis and treatment
- The most clinically relevant perspectives on disability prevention-required reading for the occupational physician
- Skill-building insights on the importance of ergonomics in the workplace
- A step-by-step review of how to effectively manage an occupational health and safety program
- Details on substance abuse and employee assistance programs, health risk analysis, and the legal aspects of occupational and environmental medicine
- Preventive approaches to terrorist attacks on industry
- Information-packed primer on epidemiology and biostatistics for the occupational and environmental health specialist
- Up-to-date references with PMID numbers and peer-reviewed websites
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
*If this is not the "CURRENT Occupational & Environmental Medicine: Fourth Edition (Current Occupational and Environmenta" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on May 13, 2021 01:02 PST.